Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Is that how to seduce wamen ? Just smile out of nowhere with a cringe word, and they will fall for you

Dex-chan lover
tfw you will never have a tall hokkaido japanese gf who plays vidya gaems

Fed-Kun's army
Manga ruined. Just wanted a straight romcom but it looks likes it's going to be a harem.

Please for the love of god don't be a harem or have a shitty love triangle that goes on for 50+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@OldManWinter00 Hmmm, I am going to put money on at least twenty-five chapters of love triangle with first girl winning the waifu seat and the sweaty nerd taking the best man position at their wedding.

Double-page supporter
Can I just request a polyamory ending? Because those are two great girls who I want to be happy

Dex-chan lover
Akino doesn't look like a new love rival. In fact she looks extremely platonic towards MC; she just needs friends.

Group Leader
So incoming harem tag?
Can I just root for the three of them, no matter how annoying the situation is? God, why can't I hate the MC?

Dex-chan lover
2.5 Dimension Seduction, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai, Darling in the Franxx, This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful, Dorei Yuugi, Mato Seihei no Slave, The City of Imprisoned Love, Spy x Family, It's Time for Interrogation Princess, Jigokuraku, Tokedase Mizore-chan, Abyss Rage. I don't recognise some of the others like that pirate thing, black hair bottom left and the crying horned girl.

Users who are viewing this thread