Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is with the oyakodon, am I missing something? ...is it even worth not missing it?

Also, the mother says that the MC reminds her of his husband. My bets on an older version of the MC (which may explain why she was flustered by the compliment, it was like her hubby being mushy)

@MistLynx: If you find it, tell me. Several FE-related webs might find it useful. And speaking of... OH, SHIT!

Group Leader
@Korvalus
What the hell is with the oyakodon, am I missing something? ...is it even worth not missing it?

Not worth missing it. It's yet another Japanese rice dish whose name has become sexualized because of it's literal meaning "parent-and-child donburi". It's a rice dish in served with chicken, egg and other ingredients. The inuendo here being that the mom is the chicken and the daughter is the egg and the MC will get to feast on both of them.

Dex-chan lover
damn a mom daughter gyarus threesome combo will be the death of me lol

"That was an impressive play, wasn't it?" Indeed, although the player has no idea he's in the game.

Dex-chan lover
The characters and their relationships are super cute, but those enormous breasts are horrible, dammit. Look at that last panel! It'd be great if not for Minami's breasts looking like some kind of tumorous tissue

Dex-chan lover
Someone pointed out the side mouth and really low eyelashes, so I tried to fix them.
kyJL0iT.jpg

@Ironclad The mouth placement helps a bit... A lot actually, still a bit weird on the mom though, but that's just the art in the first place. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread