Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Kromwulf Ikr, I mean the artstyle is good,the story so far for me is good,but like those breasts on the last panel, or like her ass in the early chapters,for some reason I'm not so fond of them, and I feel like it's a bit forced at this point

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Shewy92 I don't know where you live but in a snowy country we don't just stop the entire society for a day just because of a storm. Cars are required to use winter tires and the speed limits are low inside cities for a reason.

This chapter reminds me of when I lived in Minnesota for 3 years as a kid.

Only state I lived in that has outside reccess until it goes below -15°F, literally -10 and you are out playing. School never really closed, only got like 1 early dismissal from an anticipated large blizzard.
😐 (Still manages to be the nicest place I had lived in my childhood)

These constant complaints about big breasts are just amazing, lol. What is wrong with you? Has everyone suddenly become lovers of realism in the MANGA?

Double-page supporter
@Mangareader15 I have lived in Minnesota for most of my life, and the only time they closed school due to sheer coldness was last January when it got to -23 with a 30 mph wind chill. That and the last couple years where we've gotten snowstorms in May

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't even have ara ara energy, she's just flat out the same as her daughter

this is a big problem in a lot of manga, the side view mouth problem
N13.png

just like, click and drag the mouth up to the end of the face, where you actually drew the outline of the mouth

Users who are viewing this thread