Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Akino is Tsubasa's preference in a lot of ways but I don't think that relationship works without Fuyuki's influence on both of them. Fuyuki's personality compliments both Tsubasa's and Akino's much better than theirs do each other.

Aggregator gang
Something tells me that Akino intended to give the box chocolates to Tsubasa and the bag chocolates to Fuyuki, considering how Tsubasa was the reason Akino wanted to make chocolate, however as seeing how Akino felt bad that Fuyuki messed up her chocolate (and she probably blames herself for that) Akino gave Fuyuiki the better chocolate as a means to apologize and to help console her. Nice on Akino's part to help her friend however I do think it hurts her chances with Tsubasa as it makes it seem like Akino thinks of Tsubasa as an afterthought compared to Fuyuki, especially with the whole "yours was the leftovers from Fuyuki's portion" excuse.

Interesting way of thought. "My friend is crying. Let's play the piano"

Fed-Kun's army
Whew! Page 10 really got me on the Tsubasa train.

beautiful-cinnamon-roll-too-good-for-this-world-too-pure-30225185.png

Dex-chan lover
People bitching about the piano playing instead of opting for a hug
In Japan hugs are considered intimate. Meaning more than a friend. That's the reason he didn't go for one.

Dex-chan lover
@Cakexx let me fuck up something you took time to and then let me see your frustration while calling you lame. Let me see your salty bitching mad face

Dex-chan lover
@Cakexx
She wasn't just crying over her chocolates, which she probably took some hours to make. She hyped everyone up, one of them being a boy she's interested in, only to disappoint them when the time came. She even said it herself.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Rhaiga posted:

Interesting way of thought. "My friend is crying. Let's play the piano"
More like "my friend is crying because she couldn't give everyone what she wanted, let's play the piano to cheer her up and also remind her of what she's already given me"

@Xxjuggernaut
Not just any song either. It was a song Fuyuki sang that she says always excites her when she hears it. He took those words to heart, took time to learn the song, and played it when she was at her lowest. MUCH more thoughtful than a hug, because it works specifically for her.

Dex-chan lover
An MC who has actually talent, a girl who actually speak her feelings and a love triangle where you actually cheer for everyone.

This should be the new standard for romantic manga

Users who are viewing this thread