Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@hiddentheory @musicfreak12 It reminds me of a mother singing to calm a crying child, plus she did say that song always made her happy, so it made sense to me. That said the way the paneling seemed to imply he was going to embrace her before the piano reveal was also quite entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann I think it's cause the author looks at Akino and says "okay how big are her tits atm? Well then Fuyuki's will be noticeably bigger than that then" because Fuyuki is meant to be the bigger of the two but because his art is inconsistent as fuck both balloon and shrink at random. Compare Akino's rack across ch6-7 and you'll see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah fuck you to some of the people below me. Working hard at something and then ruining it can get the best of the emotions of most people. It's perfectly natural to cry. She didn't cry over the chocolates, she cried over the disappointment of not being able to give to her precious people

ight can we petition to have tsubasa as the template for every MC for romcom/harem esk manga/shows. this dude is caring, helpful, dense but not to dense, etc etc

Double-page supporter
This was an entirely appropriate outcome of this story arc. I am satisfied.

Now I want chocolate. Dammit.

Also, to the people who can't seem to understand the characters' emotions: you should probably re-read from the beginning, and this time look at something other than the tits.

Well, this is the most inoffensive solution as can be! But it's fine! I think our MC is leaning a bit towards gamer girl but gyaru girl probably has more fans, so a neutral solution like this is probably the most acceptable.

Of course Akino couldn't say that it was special Chocolate for Shiki while Fuyuki was there, her look on Page 21 at the bottom left say's everything and you were 10 billion percent right Tsubasa, it was for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread