Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
that was some high level trolling the author pulled on us, jajaja, we never considered it was a short trip!

Fed-Kun's army
*95 comments in 1 hour*

Oh my God, did they get together?!

*reads chapter*

Oooooooh, everybody's fucking pissed, aren't they?

For some reason, Tsubasa dad reminds me Ritsu:

6145d29af94dacdd78f2946b04a1b143.jpg

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Tearsax posted:

Why does it feels like the bitch didnt tell him that part on purpose just to see how he would react?
Might be a bit of a you problem, reading the part in question would've revealed she was a little distracted at that moment by a few things such as trying to catch falling ice cream, getting hugged and panicking over the last bus having left

Contrived for the sake of the story? Yeah obviously but this implied malice on her part sounds very bizarre to me

Dex-chan lover
For a moment i thought people would be angry here but some are, some are taking it as a joke, which is good in my opinion.

Anyway, i don't think this manga deserves putting too much investment in it, i like this very much but you can tell by the fact the author was still experimenting with their art style that this was a rough product and it is still a very good one for what it gives.

I will just enjoy the fluffy anyway i can.

Group Leader
Here I was expecting him to have a heartattack right as he sees her, and then while he's crawling and calling her name, she'd finally look back at him, yet true to his misfortune, the MC would lose consciousness right then, right as their eyes met, and then hours later, bloodstained eyelids fluttering open(he's crying tears of blood, you fools!), he'd wake up in a hospital bed, her at his bedside, his hand in hers and and hers in his, as she struggles quite blindly to see if he's okay --

But nah, author just going to say "Be back in 2 weeks fam. Oh, did I not mention that?".

Girl, you know exactly what you just did. 0/10 enjoyment + 1/10 for sparking my wild imagination + 1/10 for mom conveniently powdering her nose ='ing a grand total of 0/10.

Oh, should that be 2/10? I forgot to mention -2/10 because... screw you author I strongly disliked this development.

...Why did I write this? lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread