Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
It got picked up? Sucks we won't be getting it from you guys but good for them! Thanks for the translations!

It's over... and I don't mean just the translators ;A;

Anyway thanks for all the hard work, and we just need to wait to mangaplus to catch up :(

Guys sorry I don’t quite get how scanlations work... is there not gonna be anymore updates here on MangaDex?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, for f's sake, this got picked up? Dry official translations it is, then...

Not like gamer girl and the prez had any chance anyway, as infuriatingly predictable as the state of affairs in this manga points out for us.

images

Group Leader
@amakakeru20 mangadex doesn't allow mangas translated by mangaplus to be uploaded here. Instead it just links the manga when it comes in the mangaplus website

Group Leader
How long do we need to wait until it reach this point? Assuming 1 week per chapter that's some long ass time. Unless they continue at the current raw.

Double-page supporter
you all have come a long way. although i wish you guys would keep working on this, i can respect the decision.

thank you thank you thank you very much for doing this project and sticking with for all this time.

i'm going to miss this little one-shot turned series. kept the dream alive. hopefully gal family will get the same treatment.
one day...

Fed-Kun's army
According to mangaplus all the chapters will be free so they won't remove access to them when more is added. At least that's what it says for now. There's several other series that are all free on mangaplus too. I just wanna see how their translation handles the gal ascents.

Aw man :( it's gonna take a while for the OTL to catch up but itll be worth rereading it in the meantime

Dex-chan lover
A series getting officially picked up is almost always a good thing, its more money going to the mangaka because of the licensing fees they'll be getting for an American company licensing it for here.

Sure it'll take a little bit of time (prolly a couple months) for the series to catch up to where this scanlation is at now, but if it's on M+ then that means it'll be a simulpub release when it gets caught up so people can read it at the same time it comes out in Japan. That's a good thing, isn't it...?

EDIT:
@Raknasuu "There was also a case where the last chapter was published while they were trying to catch up, but don't take my word for it."

Yeah, that happened with Sumertime Render, and I think with Nanohazard too. Both times the later chapters were released on time with the JP releases, and the earlier chapters came out slower as the translating team finished them and sent them over.

I'm happy for the mangaka, but this means we have to deal with:

> A lifeless re-translation, Like seriously, I checked the 2 chapters, the dialogues are too formally written compared to this one.

> A shitty reader that makes Kissmanga look good. Basically, use Tachiyomi for this.

> Half an year of wait for the next chapter. Unless some good anon or a good scanlator with their own site picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Tardazor ikr, i don't like M+ viewer, it has no real options for resizing/fitting, it's awful.

i hope some other group continues this and doesn't wait for M+.

and since MD doesn't allow scanlations of M+ mangas, i guess i'll look for it in other manga sites

Dex-chan lover
yea official translation always have that stiff tone and always do accent in a very odd way. Do they change the suffix like -san -sama like some translator, cause it feels odd without it, loss some subtle meaning and just doesnt translate well in english to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread