Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Damn, guess I'll forget this series while waiting for mangaplus to catch up in like a year.

Dex-chan lover
Hnn, guess I'm gonna need to read this on some other site once it catches up over there, if nobody else just continues it over here anyway before then. Their reader is such a piece of shit. It's not even that it's lacking everything this one has, but it's inferior to literally any random aggregator I've ever tried. It's insane how they couldn't even match up to one of those. They're the exact "competition" you're trying to defeat, get on their level at a minimum.

Supporter
maaaan, imagine it being bad when a manga gets an official translation.
blegh, gonna take forever for mangaplus to catch up

Dex-chan lover
iu

Group Leader
I is sad. The official doesn't have what I liked most about this scanlation, that stylish accented dialogue. They made the language more formal in general too. It just won't be the same. 😭

Thanks to the scanlation team though. I hope the author's getting paid for this. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for everything. Your scans and translations were fantastic.

Thank you for for all the work you did o7
I really enjoyed reading your scanlations and the translation was on point

Supporter
Thank for your work...
It will take a ton of time for them to arrive to these last chapters I guess I will put it on hold...alas.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaplus doesn't have as good a reader as... well, any pirate site. NONE of the official ones do, because they're all based on the Japanese official readers. It's baffling that they continue to follow that model, though, than try and imitate the system that the English-speaking world has been using since the Onemanga days.

That said, just like Summer Time Rendering and Tis Time for Torture, Princess (and others) it looks like Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable will have all its chapters free (instead of only the most recent 3 like the Weekly Shonen Jump titles). As for catching up, it depends on how fast they release 'em. Two are up right now, if they do 2 more per week that's just 4 months, plus 3 more months to cover the chapters that will be released during the period of catch-up.

In any case, thanks for translating it to this point!

Thank you for all your hard work until now and have a good continuation!

Users who are viewing this thread