Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Supporter
=( Saddd
Thanks for the translation! Comparing this translation to what's on MangaPlus really helps show the character of this translation. I honestly like our translator better.

Guess I'll be dropping this from my reading list. Mangaplus blows. Thanks to the translator for the hard work. 🤘

Is it me, or this chapter has lower quality than the rest? Sayu's design seems pretty changed too...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks guys for all the work you put in scanlation. Luckily, I still Sono Bisque Doll, Sleepy Barmaid, Necromance and Maou Desu to look forward to.

anotha one.......awwwwwwwwwww

such a cute manga. i do hope they upload the mangaplus link so i can continue reading onwards once they catch up.

otsukaresama Xun. ty

MangaPlus is only on Chapter 2 with a weekly update. Guess it'll be sometime next June before they catch up to this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
On page 12 Tsuba is such a chad 👍🏻
And on page 17 Akino is fucking GORGEOUS 🤩
Thx for all of your hardwork, I'm glad that it's rare case when we can read freely official english TL without some "iOS exclusive or whatsoever", so see all of you guys in the comments on manga plus (mangaplus is the best thing that manga business can offer to a casual foreign reader as myself), hope the will catch up fast, as they usually do when manga has already many chapters 👍🏻
@dashe I hope it'll be faster, there is a lot examples where they posted 2-3 chapters in a single week in a series that has many chapters (latest example - 8Kaijuu, they've posted 8 chapters in 4 weeks)
@onepunchman is it hard to just install the app and add it to the favorite? Mangaplus is great, simple and free app with notifications, why do you need reminders on the website when you can just use app itself? I'm using it over a year and it's great

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the scans! I doubt this would have been picked up so quickly if not for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread