Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 43.5 - Weekly Jump Special Chapter

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@gregger posted:

Dafudge?

Even if this is a flashback, didn't they become friends like immediately when he arrived? Why is he acting like he doesn't even know her?
This chapter threw me off a bit on their relationship
Technically this could be as early as Ch 2.5, but I wouldn't look too deep into it: the chapter is specifically written with new readers in mind (since it's in the printed Jump as opposed to web like usual), so the dialogue has to introduce the characters and the setting.

Thanks so much for translating this special bonus chapter, and congrats to Ikada-Sensei for making it into Weekly Jump as it had been a long time dream of his. 😊

Dex-chan lover
The art and the proportions seem to be better than before. Fuyuki looks great.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Welp today they uploaded this to Jump+ after all

Oh well

Thanks dude. And i really love the way fuyuki talk in your scanlation. It made the reading more immersive since we could slightly feel how a mainlanders hear the hokkaido accents.

@tfwnosuccubusgf isn't that because asian people have a smaller average height than western people? I mean in europ most people grow above 180 cm while the average in the asian countries is about 170 cm. And this leads to the snow man segment. You want to make your snowman as big as yourself right? But if we westerners try to do it with 2 balls they need to be larger and heavier. So we split it in 3 balls. Does that sound logical? Idk i'm rambling here 😅
( i'm not trying to sound racist here)

Users who are viewing this thread