Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Imma speechless, feel sorry for her coz I don't see him with any1 other than fuyuki,but then again he has to go to Tokyo and there's a drama tag so we might see some b.s. things, but man that kiss was unexpected
That page can be a good background though ,if someone could colour it

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I checked ch23 after the notice - and this is so retarted, instead of some "steam" redraw they just erase half of the panel with white square 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 after seeing this shit I dont even want to read m+ version when it'll catch the raws...

Contributor
Rip, this ship is doomed from the start.
It's just here to be used for the true ship.

OMG she went for the kiss just like that! AHHHHH I'm so conflicted I'm set for Fuyuki as the girl he ends up with but I also love Akino

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I don't mind if they got together.

It bothers me that Fuyuki didn't try hard enough to compete and just like "oh...mm, okay".
I know that maybe she's simply oblivious to her own feeling, but still...

Dex-chan lover
LET'S GOOOOO but she isn't the main girl but whatever LET'S GOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
btw if that is a male who kisses the female and the female didn’t like it, it’s sexual assault.

In any case, why bait lol we all know she’s not gonna win. What a pointless arc.

From an rts gameplay point of view, she had to go for that risky play, to catch up, and honestly, writer did something decent here, since her character is timid, but also strangely aggressive. Now if she starts to dodge him and occupy his mind instead of getting glued to him (which will in turn make him think of fuyuki instead), it's an easy meta win. But doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread