Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.1

Dex-chan lover
Fight for him, better to lose then have regrets.
Also that phone call that gonna be explained next chapter:
I hope he just need to go to Tokyo until his mother gets better and then he gonna back. If no i hope for a confession before leaving + maybe she can study in Tokio so they can be together later.

Dex-chan lover
"I couldn't hear the fireworks"... did the scanlators take some personal liberties with the translation or did the series really rip off Kazuya? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu it's precisely because of the author that I expect it. He's a great artist, but his dramatic writing really sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that was disappointing as fuck. Kiss on the cheek, boohoo. Author has no balls to make it go 100% full Akino.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, here we go for another round for 40+ chapters of nothing i guess. Blueballed

Dex-chan lover
i-expect-nothing-and-m-still-let-oown-2429380.png

Dex-chan lover
@Tardazor yeah I'm done. This manga has gone in a different direction. Tsubasa likes fuyuki, but for some reason he becomes unsure when another girl shows a bit of interest. It is done to death and it is boring

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, if you want to drag down your love rival, do it in a good and healthy way! Don't be an asshole!

Users who are viewing this thread