Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Wat. He didn't tell either girl but told a random girl he met one time?

Dex-chan lover
Can all of them just fuck off and let senpai takes the spotlight? Honestly she's the best out of these 3 it's not even a contest.

His mom almost died and these two are more worried about what he told this random nobody about the romantic resolution
I mean, I also want this to end but cmon

Dex-chan lover
Why are girls in this manga so dumb?

76a4e0d9065293f1193ec9743ca6f7c926d38230v2_00.jpg

Everyone be real - how many were expecting to see FMC going to the hospital to meet MC and end up seeing the mom together, who can feel better that her son isn't gay, like ALL romcom harem manga's.

Who's willing to bet this happens within 3 chapters??

by the way, was anyone else waiting for big-tiddie bookworm and tanned shark-tooth girl like me?

OK - I really liked this Manga up until this arc. I'm cool with the MC having to deal with his shit. Having to make a serious decision in his life and his future. I'm 100% cool with that. But having the girls be more worried about who he might date instead of his well being and his Mom's health over that? I guess.... its more in line with how a high school girl would think I s'pose?

BAH... fuck it just light the trash on fire - at least it'll be nice and warm as I watch this burn.

Dex-chan lover
I have stuck with this manga since it was just a one-shot, even if the next chapter is shit, I'll hang with it...
but damn, what happened? I'm feeling like this is going to be axed guys, I hope I'm wrong, but I have that feeling, a VERY high stake to then go back to the status QUO and end the manga with an open ending.
yeah, I know this is a common thing in storytelling media, but I'm felling it man, idk

Dex-chan lover
What was this chapter? This ain't no gal Gohan that's for sure. 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread