Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

I think Hina just tells them what she wants (Fuyuki + Tsuba), because she ships them.
My overall opinion is that the author dont want to get serious and so he just used an excuse for Sayurin confession and now he gives all the decision to that Hina. Dosanko Gyaru WAS mega cute, but now it is just messing around and don't getting serious about the MC and what he wants.

The chapter started off well but eeeeeh
Why are they focused on the confession ? His mom is in the hospital, at least pretend to care, jeez

bonus for the makima plushie tho

Dex-chan lover
The story is very weird and it is getting weirder. He loves the parents that send him away. Sounds like they want him to be more like an employee of the family rather than a son like the super rich families that hide themselves and their wealth like the rothchilds. Everything they do and say is for the family and that kinda seems like they expect that kind of crap out of shiki

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, what the fuck. I just read chapter 46 and
why the fuck does he say his mother is "really important" to him? She's borderline evil, manipulative as hell, and treats him like straight garbage.
It's extremely clear that they were just going for a subversion of expectations and decided not to focus at all on this manga's continuity make any sense at all. This is getting the axe, isn't it?

Damn, some deep thought from this manga about the future. Glad to see that.

There really must be a check-list that all these type of manga follow. Not the slightest bit of deviation, must replay and recycle the exact same arcs in competing and ancient media. Keep going in a circle because creativity takes effort they have no interest in giving.

Double-page supporter
@Denada big facts, thats why i try to avoid Japanese manga these days and honestly just all types of manwha and such.

It gets tiring seeing the same troupes over and over again in the same ways, they dont even try

Users who are viewing this thread