Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Holy shit this took a 180. I thought that he’d stay behind because he was worried about her mom. Who would’ve thought that it was because he was being forced. This is getting really interesting.

I opine that the story quality has been decreasing a bit. Plot twists can be refreshing, initially, but incessant throwing of these plot devices at readers just aims to beleaguer and not to please. The mother is a domineering bitch it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Helicopter parents I swear...
YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT YOUR EXTENSIONS! YOUR LOST DREAMS AND DESIRES ARE NOT TO BE PUT TO YOUR CHIDREN! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE! YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE CHOICES IN BIG MOMENTS IN YOUR CHILDRENS' LIVES! ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS SUPPORT AND GUIDE!

Who'd object to marrying her though? The same goes for all the girls. Mom is kinda creepy though.

This was really uncalled for and doesn't make any sense. I'd understand it if he didn't have a father or grandparents, but why the hell would they let her behave like that or even meet him.

Dex-chan lover
god, the children in the comment section lmao. they'll cry and bitch and complain, but they'll continue reading.

Users who are viewing this thread