Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

That mother arc destroyed everything for me and if she goes visiting him, I know what will follow - "she's some delinquent and not good for her son, so mother decides everything and it ends in a whole mess".
Don't see the reason why the author used this unlikely method to stretch his Manga in length.
But thanks for translation

Double-page supporter
This hasn't been good for hot minute but sweet lord this is just dreck

Double-page supporter
Fuck the mother man
bt0PlF8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i loved this series at first but i hate that these always devolve into pointless drama near the end. Why cant we have some fluff all the way thru for once

@MangaMathy that's how manga worked and will always work, The author just wants the story to continue on since he got a free release by M+ lol

Unnecessary and pretty cliche drama that will extend this manga another 10-15 chapters at least.

She goes to Tokyo -> MC shocked and refuses to see her-> she busts/sneaks her way in and tries to convince the mom -> mom disapproves cuz gyaru etc -> something happens that changes her mind or MC finally stands up for himself -> mother eventually gives in(with possible backstory explaining why she acts like that)-> some development but MC most likely still dense

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably impossible, but I really hope he chooses Sayuri in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so after all that and even confessing to Shiki Sayurin isn't even going to Tokyo and is going to wait for something that might not even happen geez stand up for your man girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but that first page was so HOT! GOD DAMN!
why I am getting hornier when seeing drawn character than a real ass girl...

Dex-chan lover
This manga really should have stayed as a one shot. Which is something I hardly ever say because most of the time I'd like one shots to be more fleshed out in a serialization.

Users who are viewing this thread