Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
What? She’ll wait...even knowing that her rival will go full-offense? Talk about “making a character naive”...

Aggregator gang
Could we please just have him get with one of them and go back to him having fun in Hokkaido? I feel like this series is getting axed the way it ramped up to having a drama plot

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 I suspect it's because we need to engineer a showdown between Fuyuki and Tsubasa's mother before anything else. If she goes there alone she can talk to him, or try and talk to the mother and the mom will say something cold/heartless like how she's just a flippant, silly, airheaded gal who's not "worthy" of her son, all so that Tsubasa can end up hearing this and then have an excuse to show some spine and stand up to his mother (because insulting one of his friends, especially one that has helped him grow as a person as much as she has, crosses a line that wasn't crossed just by her attempting to meddle in and control his life), thereby also paving the way for him to return to Hokkaido and not simply do as she wishes.

In a better manga that would also probably be the impetus for him to finally admit that he likes Fuyuki and actually put the two of them together. But it probably won't here because she'll turn him down out of respect for Sayuri not getting a fair chance or because she finds out that the mom wants him to be with senpai-girl (whose name I also forget) and she knows that senpai might like him too. Because everything about Fuyuki in personal relationship settings tends to revolve around her personality is warm, kind, considerate, etc. Because all the manga has now is prolonging the harem drama until the series loses popularity and it gets a hastily thrown together "I can't choose today but I can keep enjoying my time with all these friends!" ending before the axe comes down.

These girls got more balls than the MC!

So that's the big reveal. Many of us are feeling so frustrated in the last few chapters, no? What's a good romance without drama? It's closer to many people's real life struggles. I alone can vouch for that. Yup. 🙋

Edit: All my little rant aside, how about we go try to predict the rest of the story based on all the foreshadowing and exposition?

Mine? I'd say the Gal will realize that she and the MC are trying to solve similar issues; goes to Tokyo to convince the (evil) mom that there can be a happy ending for all involved. And if that's not enough, the entire harem will lend support...

They really did ruin a romcom by adding unnecessary plot. Even if that was their plan from the start, that's such lazy writing with the reveal & clichés. 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Only reason I'm still reading it is to see how much worse it can get. Which is a shame, because I really liked it in the beginning.

Domineering bitch that mom is. Also, Axe-kun’s specter is looming ever so closely

Fed-Kun's army
what i want to know is
HOW TF ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "I asked shiki who he would like to date and he answered" BUT HIS ANSWER WAS FUCKING NO ONE. DA FUQ?

*sniff sniff
Did you guys smell that ? It's smells like....like....a FUCKING A X E

Fed-Kun's army
Wow a harem where the girls will be taking way more initiative, yet people still hating, closest we had was QQ but there the girl with no development won, and with bokuben we got individual endings. Many of the people calling for the Axe, please let us know your plan for making a manga thats long running enough to make profit, has enough drama for people to buy them as they come out for weeks on end so please let us know your all knowing thoughts, because otherwise drop the series why come here and bitch and whine like you could do better.

Users who are viewing this thread