Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

our girl gonna go all the way across the country only to friendzone a guy.

respect

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Called it back at chapter four:
Why do I have a feeling a certain mega-cute dosanko gyaru would pack her bags PDQ and follow him on the next train...

I do agree that the story has been watered down lately. The beginning premise was fun: city boy in a country town, southerner in snow, the clash between prim and proper upbringing vs. carefree gal, et cetera. Hopefully this arc we will see our MC forced to choose between having monster mom dictating his life or actually getting on with his own life. He was thinking along those lines at the end of last chapter after all middle of chap. 45 actually. Sheesh.

Oh, and those of you calling for the axe: just drop it. This is the editor pressuring the author to drag out the story.

I love that they IMMEDIATELY call him out on this shit. It's not like his reasoning is unreasonable on the one hand, but on the other wow dude for real?

Anddddddd her not going to Tokyo will probably end her chance. Sigh.

Come on! Our best Gyaru girl should just accept a 3-way with her best friend! Harem end!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... omitting the answer
This manga really should have stayed as a one shot. Which is something I hardly ever say because most of the time I'd like one shots to be more fleshed out in a serialization.
Nah, I wish it'd stay at just MC (a random guy) enjoying fun times with a gyaru, each chapter is a different activity (sports - there are tons, date, home date, beach, an afternoon where they stay at the school late to do stuff and witness the beautiful sunset together, hot summer day, cold winter day, playing with snow, etc.) or something similar, like dagashi kashi, an episodic run. It would still keep the continuity of each chapter though. When I saw that the MC's origin is that he's from a prestigious family and he plays piano and has to follow tea ceremonies to a tee (no pun intended) I know there's gonna be some unneeded convoluted stuff. This manga started out as just pure fun and fluff and should've stayed that way but then it adds drama 😭.

There's also another manga that suffer this same fate, bogged down by expanding the scale. "I love you but first please die".

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but that first page was so HOT! GOD DAMN!
why I am getting hornier when seeing drawn character than a real ass girl...
Bro found out how talented artist can be for the first time eh? Wait until you see what some other artists can do. I have a whole catalogue

Users who are viewing this thread