Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

this glasses girl is really nosy, i have no idea why the author thought she'd be the one to hear MC's reason for being there first, and she also went to tokyo? what weird third wheel.

The grandma was introduced as a strict guardian figure, and now that the mother was introduced as an even more controlling figure the grandma is scared? Come on.

Also agreed with @sharethepudding, this junior feels really unnecessary.

I'm sure the mangaka has a reason for introducing this drama (raising the stakes and getting to Shiki's backstory) but it feels weirdly slotted in right after the confession. Not enjoying it al all, can't even really enjoy Fuyuki's different clothes and bubbly character because they aren't the focus right now, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
MC's mom probably grew under very strict rules and turned slightly crazy control freak.

@bootybug You realise the one being freaked out by his mom's lifeless eyed crazy talk in this chapter is *her* mother, right? And everything we've seen of the grandma suggests a healthy level of strictness, nothing overboard.

Dex-chan lover
0a3739b3700160ff1f2c33c95b00dc63.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The mom is not a monster, she just mentally very very SICK. It would probably be a good idea to get a good therapist and loads and loads of anti psychotic meds. Heh

Also crazy eyes page 7...I mean sheeeees talk about insane...

Users who are viewing this thread