Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Translations really rough in certain places, but at least I understand the gist of it. Looks like shit's finally about to go down with mama.

Dex-chan lover
So when his mom raised her expectations, he worked hard, met them, and it still wasn't enough.
It either wasn't because of his ability or it didnt even matter anymore.
God I hate this bitch, nothing that will happen will make me forgive her.

Dex-chan lover
Grandma was on Fuyuki's side! That's a nice surprise. I can't wait to see Fuyuki and Tsubasa run into each other at the hospital omg 🙏

Dex-chan lover
He could cure cancer, bring world peace, end world hunger, and it still wouldn't be enough for his psycho of a mom.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god my parents are the chill type in where they don't mind my grades as long as i pass and not this.

Group Leader
Thank you guys. It was awesome that y'all decided to continue this until the official English release caught up(which it will next week, when ch 50 and ch 51(which is the new chapter that will be released on 16th March in JP) after which the English release will be simulpub, releasing biweekly).

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this confession ("rewrite" instead of "translation") for real?
Although since M+ has caught up, it'll be fairly easy to compare and verify for ourselves.

Kg5f25k.png

Dex-chan lover
What a garbage mother, I don't even want to see her redeemed. She doesn't deserve anything.

Double-page supporter
Do it Fuyuki, overwhelm her with Gyaru energy to the point that her heart gives out... Problem solved.

Double-page supporter
Thank you to the scanlators for your efforts!

Also, the grandmother supporting Fuyuki (or technically Tsubasa, I guess) has been foreshadowed in the last few episodes, but it's still a welcome turn of events.

@Mentalout21 My guess is that she didn't appear to be a complete psychopath until they were already married and Tsubasa was born, and by then he couldn't just grab the kid and bail.

Users who are viewing this thread