Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

First time commenting on anything on this website, breaking my goddamn silence to say I wish this manga didn't exist because God fucking dammit it had such potential and was so good before they started adding other love interests
When the first alternate showed I was like ok fine, something to juxtapose I guess but not happy
But they just kept going with the harem shit. I've started to hate the mc for leading people on, and as the focus continues in that direction the worse the writing gets. It's now so goddamn painful to read. I wish I could Nuke the harem tag and content off of this.

the appearance of a harem tag is a bad omen for us all. let us hope that this time we are wrong

as others have said, sad to see the harem tag and it was fun to read too. This one is circling the drain for me.

Fed-Kun's army
well, this has gone to trash real quick.... harem + gyaru being used for a girl with dyed hair -_-

Contributor
So far I'm liking this. And I'm perplexed about the outrage over harem.

Probably because it wasn't a harem in the early chapters actually. Same thing with Gal gohan (thankfully, it didn't last too long).

If i wanted to read a harem story, then i will read one which is clearly a harem since the first chapter like 5toubun.
I hate reading a nice story between two people then the author only throw more and more useless rivals. It's not good most of time, and you get LOT of fillers because of this.

The main appeal for me here was the relationship progress between Fuyuki and Tsubasa. And now that we get 2 others girls (soon 3), the chapters who are focused only on the two MC will be less frequent, we will get lot of fillers with the others girls, and nothing will progress before a long time.

I must admit, i was hoping for decent story progression, but i can't see it happening now. If it is going to be as slow as a snail then i will be sad.

Dex-chan lover
Tags are donme by users, it's not official'. It wouldn't be surprising given the history fo Shonen Jump + romcoms but let's wait a little before panicking.

Dex-chan lover
if the harem candidates would increase, im waiting for Loli Gyaru and Tomboy Gyaru

This manga is super duper ultra hyper mega wish fulfillment,i mean the girls just fall in love with MC just cuz he is MC-Sama!
Dropped!

Double-page supporter
@Kuokkanen People are upset because it showed no signs of being a harem in the oneshot and the beginning of the manga. I imagine less people would be upset if it would have been made clear in the very beginning that it was going to be a harem. I personally dropped it when it turned out that the second girl also liked the MC. It’s pretty disappointing because I really liked it in the beginning, but I’m not necessarily upset because I have other things I can read that are better IMO.

Dex-chan lover
There goes this manga; start tossing in the harem trope, and now we just wait for the H-Doujin.

Dammit; this had so much potential.

Users who are viewing this thread