Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

@GxyLxrd313 THANK YOU! for picking this up even though mangadex might delete all the chapters once manga+ catches upto the current chapter.

Thank you so much for picking it up. Looking forward for the upcoming chapters

Dex-chan lover
I've use the report option to ask the admins to rename the chapters uploaded today so that they will have volume numbers and be listed in proper order.

This is actually extremely cute and very enjoyable to read. It's refreshing to see a manga that manages to avoid a few tropes at least.

Anyone else enjoying how Tsubasa's hair grows over time? Seems weird, but it's nice to see yet another indicator of his time spent in Hokkaido manifest on the outside

Aggregator gang
....uh-oh, M+ is making posts...we need to be prepared for the possibility of all the other chapters going kaputski...

I sincerely doubt that this will have a harem ending, and thats ok for a lot of people. However, if you are rooting for any girl besides the main one, this manga might be a montage of eternal suffering on her part.

c1

Why is "MangaPlus" uploading empty chapters? Now I've got a bunch of chapters with 0 pages cluttering my recent updates.

For anyone with experience for when official sites take over stories, should I unfollow now? Is it worth it? As of now my follows are cluttered with these chapters and i don't particularly plan on reading on their site.

@c1
This is just a guess, but I've noticed a rash of Manga who've lost a number of, if not all, chapters: and I believe it is due to a possible invitation to get on board with official translations.

This is, in a way, very good: it gives world-wide readers an opportunity to purchase manga, thus benefiting (to a minor degree) authors, publishers, etc. It's a smart business move as it will also finance the translation teams, assuming this is indeed what's going on.

However, if this is the case, and it is all conjecture, then they've most likely been asked to pull all their submissions. Leaving them up will only stunt the production and spread of official English translations.

On the other hand, those of us who regularly read MD releases find ourselves with favorites that have holes in them. It's kinda like putting on a pair of slacks that only have one leg.

To be fair: having such a towering amount of "free" manga can leave a reader wanting THEIR manga back... which was never ours in the first place. Entitlement: it's ugly. These projects are done as non-profit works. Nevertheless, the non-profit also affects the artists. if just 10% of Mangadex readers bought their favorite manga, ... imagine the possibilities.

So yeah, I too feel disappointment. Can't be helped, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread