Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Dex-chan lover
@HotGirlShi I speak for myself, but when this manga started it wasn't harem, nor it gave the impression it was going to be one (it wasn't even tagged as harem). In fact it gave the impression it was going to be a no-drama, wholesome, romantic story of a boy and a girl with very different backgrounds.

On a different note, the way you describe harem is just wishful thinking. The sad truth of Seinen and Shounen mangas is that they have to follow strict tropes to pander to their audiences, and this manga is no exception, sadly. The harem trope is always written with male audiences in mind and it's done to cater to certain demands.

@altmaria Ok but I just do not like that people are criticizing the author bc it's not going the way they want it to go. I love this manga and I think the author did great. There is nothing wrong with the author's decisions. It's childish to criticize bc it didn't go your way. Also, the way I describe harem isn't wishful thinking... most of the times it does go that way.

Dex-chan lover
@HotGirlShi It's perfectly ok to criticize an author for their story direction, it's not childish to have a different opinion from your own. If the manga is successful despite my opinion of the author's writing, good for him, and yes there are people that like it, and that's okay too!

Regarding what you say about harem, I'll agree to disagree: the harem trope is made to stroke guys' ego, regardless of how girls are treated in the story. That's why most of the stories are incredibly toxic if transposed to the real world, as the only thing that matters is the male MC. Most harem is like that, but there are exceptions.

@altmaria True. I keep forgetting it’s mostly directed to the male crowd. *sigh* Like y dislike having only one girl so much... *sigh* 😩

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a harem where everyone gets whirl. Or is it where the guy has eyes on only one?

Dex-chan lover
All harems should end not only with MC getting together with all girls, but in massive polycule where girls also fall in love together with each other, independent of MC.

@immy Agreed. That is a healthy relationship since they all love each other. It would be toxic if they all didn't love each other and decides to share one person. A true healthy polygamy relationship is when the people in that relationship love each other (romantically ofc). Now that is a harem. Not that this manga is going to be like that but yeah.
@calmbreez This isn't really a harem, but to answer ur question, it's where the guy has eyes on only one girl.

Dex-chan lover
something about the mc makes me disgusted and it makes the whole manga so unappealing maybe it's because I can't relate to him

I'm sorry black haired waifu, I have failed you..

I'm in chapter 8 currently, so I don't know if it happens, but I really hope an Imouto character comes in, since most harem romances have one

My problem about this manga is how they gonna pull it. Is it gonna be like Girls of the wild or just ruin it. I just hope i get a great ending that isn't bad

so sad seeing her try her best cuz we all know how it will end but im hopeing for the slight chance for her to win

Users who are viewing this thread