Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

I hate the direction this is going. Gramma raised a psycho daughter. Maybe she’ll slap some sense into her. Then again, maybe that’s the girl he’s in love with. The girl needs to run away as fast as she can from this prospective mother in law

Contributor
This story was much better when it was only with Tsubasa and Fuyuki.

It became annoying once we got this horrible forced harem, and now it's even worse with this poor drama
arranged marriage with a rival, lul

Kinda sad.

Supporter
Oh man. This is one the manga which started pretty fun to read, but in the latest chapters it's just goung down and down. No fun chapter, just bad drama and even more bad cliffhanger nearly every chapter... I just want to see it end and never take a look in it again... What a shame

Aggregator gang
So this manga is taking the “Trail of Blood” route except the mother is less unhinged and manic.

What happened to this cute manga, really?

I would like to believe the editor has been interfering and getting the mangaka to introduce bullshit drama, but it could also be the mangaka wanting to put this shit in while the editor was pushing for a light hearted comedy. What I do know is I really dislike so-called comedies that take a dramatic turn and it seems it's not just me.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on man I dont want to drop this beaut of a manga please don't fuck this up

man the mc's mum is too much. umm who here likes the black girl the most...anyone hahaha. well for the art her hair is purple

When this was Tsubasa and Fuyuki it was absolutely splendid, the country girl/gyaru combo was super cute, but it just went completely off the rails. For fucks sake.

The mc is an ultra moron, with all the fuckin common japanese cliches.

The girls are all waifu materials really cute and all clearly distinct personalities, but the MC is so much a pain in the ass, chapter 23 was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Reading this past the first couple chapters was one of the biggest disappointments I've had in my life

Users who are viewing this thread