Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

first chapters are goated. The author got lost in the sauce tho fs and because of that what we will get is a rushed confession ending. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Last edited:
Ever since the girl turned down the MC’s confession after almost 100 chap of buildup, I checked the heck out on this manga and never looked back.
sad too cuz the characters are very cute, especially the girls mom.

Aggregator gang
Real talk, can someone reply to this comment saying whether or not the series is worth in the long run? I read too many comments and am very worried.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter numbering is a mess, with all those "Part 2" chapters marked either ".2" or ".5", and occasionally extra chapters marked ".5" as well. I guess, given MangaPlus is official publisher, wouldn't it better to stick to their numbering (Part 2 - ".5", extras - ".6" and higher)?
UPD: Huh? Reported duplicate MangaPlus links for chapters 0 and 1, they were removed, and now they are up again. Weird...
UPD2: Gone again. Strange...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Real talk, can someone reply to this comment saying whether or not the series is worth in the long run? I read too many comments and am very worried.
Fake talk, from all the comments I’ve read… I’m not gonna read this. I can find plenty mangas with cute characters elsewhere :p

good luck to you

Dex-chan lover
A good Romance manga, some would even say its a romcom and they would be right, but this is NOT a Harem manga. In the current available of 103 chapters there are like 20/25 max chapters which somewhat have them in. After that, either the third girl gets removed completly or the second girl put on the back burner for about 60 chaps now.

Not that I dislike the FMC. Far from it, I love her, but its false and misleading to tag this manga as a "Harem".

Chapter 51-99 are gone now on here it seems. They were all for MangaPlus. Weird, as I was using them a couple a weeks ago I believe. Glad I caught up.

Dex-chan lover
No. I dropped after chapter 75. Not exactly a fan of any girls in particular, but the way the drama is artificially injected into the series and then shit just goes nowhere really grinds my gears

Since I can't discuss missing chapters by chapter anymore, I'll do it here.

Ch.80
Why did she ruin her gorgeous hair? Long hair appreciation gang ✊️

Ch.83
That would be considered creepy if genders were reversed.

Ch.93
I wonder what he wants to give her for her birthday? Also, a confession on her birthday? C'mon man.

Ch.102
She's gonna grind him into dust. Big snu-snu moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread