Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Dex-chan lover
So if the translators were writing their own story, what was the actual one? How different is it? It cant be too different because the pages contextually support the text, but how much liberty was taken?

I finally figured it out! The drama is not forced...
The MC having a complicated childhood has been alluded to continually throughout the story, from the very beginning. His mom isn't some fake contrived plot device or some over-the-top villain. She's a hardcore narcissist, plain and simple. Shiki is not your typical indecisive simp (god I hate that term) typical harem MC and has way more depth than they do. Shiki having to deal with being manipulated, controlled and beat down by his narcissistic mother is the real core of the story, carefully hidden under a sweet layer tropey big titty harem wish fulfillment. This manga deserves the drama tag just as much as it does romance and comedy.
I think 'Dosanko Gyaru ha Namaramenkoi' has a much more complex flavor than what a lot of commenters here are used to.

I just reread the mangaplus versions of all the Alien Scans chapters (35-49) and there's very little difference. Mainly just different translations for a few lines. All the major plot points, character reactions, etc. are the same. Maybe chapter 50 is different but I think the rewriting bit is either a joke or an exaggeration.

New chapter just released on mangaplus and boy... I hate the mother...

Rants, sorry i need to vent this out somehow
YOU NEVER PRAISE YOUR SON BUT WANT TO BE ON HIS SIDE ALL THE TIME LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? ALL HE WANTS IS A FUCKING ONE FUCKING PRAISE FROM YOU AND NOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO JUSTIFY YOUR PAST BEHAVIOR??? NUUH FUCK THAT SHIT, YOU CAN GO TO HELL ALONE BITCH

Thanks for the translation so far!!

gyaru's man they can turn even the most yandere mothers into softies. Next thing we'll see is yandere mom grooming gyaru into the perfect wife candidate for Tsubasa. Calling it now

Fed-Kun's army
Dropping this hardcore after chapter 51. Fuck the mom and fuck the author for what she did with her. There's terrible writing and then there's comically horrible writing. This is the latter.

Contributor
Like gal gohan, the early chapters are really good, cute, easy to read and fun.

Then the author add another girl, and a third one, and it turn into a shitty harem full of fillers until both fillers girls are out of the picture.

What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread