Dosukebe Elf no Ishukan Nikki

This is like the Dungeon Meshi of H manga. Instead of eating the monsters, the MC.....

VIP
I wonder how often this updates. Definitely following this

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, this story has one of the best theories on the sexuality of an immortal race I've ever seen. Trauma and/or seeing their own kind die flips a switch - though that switch seems to be stuck a bit far into extreme territory for this elf.

Dex-chan lover
So far as I can recall, this is the only brutal rape- and ryona-focused R18 series I've ever enjoyed. This is largely because the sex and violence are chosen and enjoyed/endured with full, enthusiastic consent by the scientifically-minded elf protagonist (yes, it's true consensual rape, weird as that sounds). Each chapter also provides a fascinating look at the reproductive biology of a specific creature type, whether real or imaginary. And there's enough humor in the writing to offset the more gruesome aspects of the MC's escapades.

Good stuff, though the art is more serviceable than spectacular. That said, while I found the first few chapters quite arousing, the violence thereafter became too extreme and/or the elf's partners too grotesque to work for me as erotica. Bugs, slugs, zombies and whales aren't really my thing, apparently. Nevertheless, it remains an interesting and enjoyable read throughout. Recommended to those with strong stomachs who enjoy an occasional walk on the wild side.

Still waiting for her to fuck that fancy-lookin' horse tho...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread