Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 22 - The Popular Girls in Class Still Won't Let Their Guard Down Around Me, Alright?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this bitch's problem lmao

The light novel got axed without resolving, so idk what you'll find out
So this is pretty much a lost cause. I'm of the cynical impression that anime serves to boost manga sales and manga serves to boost LN sales, if the source material is already axed the offshoot isn't long for this world.

Dex-chan lover
People like Kuno can fuck off. You had every opportunity to talk to Nanamura beforehand to get to know him. And the one time he does, it's because he's the loser of a punishment game instead of a genuine desire to befriend Nanamura.

It's only when these mfs need something from you that they decide to give you the time of day, and not anytime before. And, as usual, should you give them what they want they never go out of their way to talk to you again. I've known a handful of people like Kuno and they're all just as exhausting and insincere.

Thank you for the translation.

People like Kuno can fuck off. You had every opportunity to talk to Nanamura beforehand to get to know him. And the one time he does, it's because he's the loser of a punishment game instead of a genuine desire to befriend Nanamura.

It's only when these mfs need something from you that they decide to give you the time of day, and not anytime before. And, as usual, should you give them what they want they never go out of their way to talk to you again. I've known a handful of people like Kuno and they're all just as exhausting and insincere.

Thank you for the translation.
Seems like a normal dude to me. I don't know why you dislike him so much

Dex-chan lover
So this is pretty much a lost cause. I'm of the cynical impression that anime serves to boost manga sales and manga serves to boost LN sales, if the source material is already axed the offshoot isn't long for this world.
It's been axed for a while now and the manga has been still ongoing; I assume they intend to adapt all that there is to the light novels. Probably not going to continue after they reach the axe point, though.

Double-page supporter
Wait, source was axed? How did it got an adaptation then?
Sad to know though, I like this series, art style and characters are good

Users who are viewing this thread