Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 24 - I'm the One Who Wants to Ask What's in Her Head, Okay?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck thats good, imma steal it

m4ywlk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You might think this retarded misandrist femcel bitch is getting humbled this chapter. But she will get worse. Trust me.
Hiiragi? I don't see anything wrong with her, she's looking out for her friend. You've gotta remember that as far as she knows, MC is a creepy otaku who's so obsessed with light novels that he went through the bag of a girl he barely knows and put a book in it. It's certainly not the worst thing he could do, but it's still weird.

Dex-chan lover
Hiiragi? I don't see anything wrong with her, she's looking out for her friend. You've gotta remember that as far as she knows, MC is a creepy otaku who's so obsessed with light novels that he went through the bag of a girl he barely knows and put a book in it. It's certainly not the worst thing he could do, but it's still weird.
If you wanna die on that hill be my fucking guest. Victim blaming at its finest jfc. GO read the LN before you make anymore "she feels" "she sees" "she knows" type of comments. Every time i insult a non-existent virtual girl there is some white knight going "well AHKCHUALLY 🤓 👆" i fucking hate weebs so much it is unreal.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a real problem: Child labour in cocoa production. I recall an interview with a child who, when asked if he had ever tasted chocolate, said he hadn’t and didn’t want to, because he thought it would taste like his brothers' blood.
"I hate the School Fest because it reminds me of my brother's death."

- Nakamura could have used that as a valid excuse LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread