Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Ch. 25 - I Would Rather Not Get Caught U…

Double-page supporter
and i was starting to think that this new girl was nice hahahaah, bro she herself talked about the rumours so how come she got this conclusion? poor mc every girl here is weird or rude in some way hahaha

Is this manga weekly release manga or monthly release manga and when does the next chapter release?

Dex-chan lover
hanamitsuji reaaaally can't leave the dude alone, ffs, wasn't the end of the last arc that they would still be friends, like come on girl let the dude try to socialize by himself even if he got forced.

This not oregairu is really not oregairu"ing".
and i was starting to think that this new girl was nice hahahaah, bro she herself talked about the rumours so how come she got this conclusion? poor mc every girl here is weird or rude in some way hahaha
bro should respond: "b!tch I have been trying that since my respawn."
. . . . .
both heroines have really weird meddlesome friends, huh..
and probably class prez will have an annoying friend too.

Aggregator gang
NcYWEnL.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
Lol, I can hear the gif!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't you be asking your friend here to break up with her bf instead of dealing him on your own?

Dex-chan lover
its exactly the earliest stage of relation. like being alone with a friend of a friend will make you awkward, meaning you dont have enough interaction to know them. also just being a classmate alone will make you awkward being alone with them even if you never have a conversation with them.

Supporter
Is this manga weekly release manga or monthly release manga and when does the next chapter release?
Monthly, o brother mine.
I feel like for a ton of these kinds of mangas the female friends either start simping over the MC too or just an annoying little brat, there's no in between. Usually the MC is also kind of generic too which adds to the charm I guess 💀.
What trouble these kinds of manga is that the side characters often only appear in relation to the main character, and how the MC's action affect the side characters. The SCs rarely interact outside of that relation with the MC, and we are basically never shown them to show different initiative. They do not have their own story, for which they are the MCs themselves, so to speak. Thus they are all only surfaces on which the MC casts their light, with none shining of their own.

Dex-chan lover
The friends are terrible, but I have to admit I love their design, I don't hate Yuria that much, I like characters that are always angry. Also I like how all the girls changed their approach, now none of them is trying to help him get friends but they are actually trying to be seen as his friends, is like they are saying "Yeah you suck at this but at least you got us"

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest after this chapter and others similar chapter in other manga i'm starting to think Japanese kids have way too much time on theirs hands (at least in manga) to go around worrying about who is dating who and from which social caste.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread