Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - No One Would Struggle if We Knew the Correct Answer, Right?

Dex-chan lover
This is kind of derivative of Oregairu, as people pointed out before, at least in some of the attitudes of the main character, but I find the characters likable, and their dialogue to be... genuine. It's a shame the novel series got axed, I feel the author deserved better (considering all the schlop that seems to get by).

Dex-chan lover
We still have 3 years, after all.
3 years, right?

Unfortunately, your story stopped at the end of Semester 1 :fml:

I wonder, will the story continue through a manga or will it stop where the Light Novel ended? I hope it continues through manga at least

Contributor
This chapter is a massive improvement regarding my enjoyment compared to past chapters.

It's the one chapter where they both come clean and be honest with each other (well maybe not romantically since it's too early anyway), featuring the holy grail of all romcoms: proper communication.

She got saved by him (actually twice now), so she only felt it right to get to know him better and maybe repay the debt by helping him enjoy his second shot at life. Her motivation is pretty fair, although she's a little clumsy and nosy at times.

Baby steps. Start with one friend at least. By acknowledging and desiring the existence of even one friend, he denies the fake loner way he's been going with, and this is a big step in the right direction. They still have a long way to go as friends (much less lovers), but man did this chapter tease the romance just right. I'm on team Sora so this chapter was a treat for me.

Supporter
If I remember correctly, didn't the novel get axed soon after this arc?

Hopefully the manga version continues where the novel died.
According to novel updates, it said the light novel got axed.

I don't know why they decided to adapt it into a manga and I don't know how often the manga adaptation deviates from the light novel, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to end it around the same time as the LN within the next chapter or two.
Nanamura's face when the cancellation is announced
image.png

Dex-chan lover
According to novel updates, it said the light novel got axed.

I don't know why they decided to adapt it into a manga and I don't know how often the manga adaptation deviates from the light novel, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to end it around the same time as the LN within the next chapter or two.
I don't remember the name. But there was a manga that was based in an axed novel but continued anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I read the webnovel, so I can say that this is the best moment. It's only downhill from here. It's not a steep downhill or anything... It's slight, but the trajectory is down.
is there actually a webnovel with a proper ending? or are you talking about the axed LN

Dex-chan lover
"hey I literally decided to come back 3 years in time so I could live together and I could know you better"
"wait... It's like she want we live together for the next 3 years... Nah, impossible"

i hope mc personality doesn’t change that much (don’t think it will anyway, it’s a romcom after all) especially that sacrificial mindset of his

Users who are viewing this thread