Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - No One Would Struggle if We Knew the Correct Answer, Right?

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise of this story, but the characters are too high on their own opposing point of views without any kind of compromise, its hard to believe any kind of feesible romance between them.

Dex-chan lover
I read the webnovel, so I can say that this is the best moment. It's only downhill from here. It's not a steep downhill or anything... It's slight, but the trajectory is down.
Why does this not surprise me at all.

Dex-chan lover
According to novel updates, it said the light novel got axed.

I don't know why they decided to adapt it into a manga and I don't know how often the manga adaptation deviates from the light novel, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to end it around the same time as the LN within the next chapter or two.
Oh sorry about using the wrong grammar, yes axed is what I meant to write.

English is not my native tongue, I will fix it now.

Dex-chan lover
Hachiman-ripoff really said it! "Let's hang out.", that is going out with a girl you know.

Dex-chan lover
Thats your cue, now get together or i will send another truck kun
Nah its the cue for the author the thrust blonde girl more heavily into the mix for drama....wouldn't be surprised after this if the next few chapters focused on her now

Dex-chan lover
Huh, he actually looks kind of cool when he's not wallowing in self-pity. Honestly, if he was just a bit more sociable, he would be pretty popular.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man. Ain't no way the novel got axed and the webtoon went downwards. This is finally getting progress. Hopefully the manga continues in a good way

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise of this story, but the characters are too high on their own opposing point of views without any kind of compromise, its hard to believe any kind of feesible romance between them.
Am I the only one that prefers the point of them just being actual friends without any romantic context?

Dex-chan lover
Is Hanamitsuji just feeling survivor's guilt or something? Honestly not too familiar about that so I'm not 100% sure, but it really feels like her entire reason is just pity and that kinda feels bad, well at least MC isn't really pulling his punches when commenting about his opinions of her.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, no more self sacrifce MC kun, if you bitch about having friends again we'll sacrifice you to truck kun again, but this time even that girl won't know you.
Hitting him hard enough with a truck bumper is enough this time.

Users who are viewing this thread