Double Play

This author should draw hentai. Real hentai. The girls are hot, especially the short haired one. You can see most of his heroines are short haired. Nice fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Cover art was really nice which was why i clicked into this but the premise is so icky

Power Uploader
This is not smut @xines, there is no sex shown or implied unless you consider rubbing sex... this is just playful unless the definition of smut has 'evolved' again...

EDIT:

This is the MD definition: Smut manga are typically written by women, for women, for genres like Shoujo, Josei, and Yaoi. There's a strong focus on seduction, characters being swept off their feet, and other buildups to having sex that make you feel hot and bothered. Smutty manga frequently, but not always, includes explicit sexual content. (Source: Anime-Planet)

@nevian70gr The thing is, if you check all the other manga tagged as smut they are much more like this one, including akai ringo from the same author. You probably have read sundome, pansuto from the same author is also tagged as smut and there is no sex.

The problem with categorizing things is that the gap between the generic panty shot ecchi manga and boderline H is huuuuge, I use the smut tag to "filter" generic ecchi titles, probably other people do it too.
This is the MD definition of ecchi: "Ecchi is all about fanservice, while Borderline H and Smut titles focus more on sexual content".

If you don't want to add the tag that's fine, just don't rage quit and delete everything like paulbunyantrophy did.

Power Uploader
@xines - I have better things to do than get mad for tags on a manga... so whatever... I'm not bothered by any tag, it is just different levels of 'tolerance' on what people find 'fanservice' or not and what is 'sexual content' or not... in my book this is not even close to 'sexual content'... this is more of a 'playful foreplay' nothing more, nothing less... maybe for other cultures or school of thought this is full on dirty... at the end this is all about personal choices and perspectives.

Power Uploader
It's honestly meaningless to even think about these loosely defined and arbitrarily assigned tags because they mean different things to different people, the result of unofficial western fandom improvisations rather than based on any official guidelines.
In this case it depends on whether you think the 'smut' tag is strictly the western equivalent of the Japanese genre Teens' love (TL), of which this series does not belong to.

I don't even understand what this manga is all about.
Instead of "Double Play" maybe the suitable title would be "Double Horny". 😂

It’s another “I can’t believe it’s not hentai” pretty good. Don’t know where this is goin tho

Users who are viewing this thread