Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - One Small Step

That feel when you go to the comments to talk about how :3 Subaru is but even mentioning cleaning your room triggers Murricans into online civil war

This chapter is probably why I like this manga so much. Oversharing and feeling pathetic for it such a common feeling, but it rarely is truly uncomfortable. I love these characters!

All these incels in the comments thinking washed up grifters like Jordan Peterson invented cleaning your room. Yeah sure buddy.

Aggregator gang
What the hell happened in this comments section?

In any case, cleaning up and doing the dishes can actually make you feel good. Nice!

Dex-chan lover
Idc about what everyone is arguing about, bc for me the most important thing I learned in this ch is that her sisters name is Subaru.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing what caused the argument to start when she didn't even clean the room yet or anything. She spent the last of the evening cleaning just the dishes and the space around the sink lmao

There was like no point for oeconomics to even start

Honestly cleaning one’s space is the thing you’re most proud of at the end of the day

It’s like “ah shit all this is happening around me, but I managed to do this much”, and that honestly makes the difference

Users who are viewing this thread