Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Letting Go and Holding On

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, oh fuck no, we're barely getting started with the main pair, Hinako is just now starting to recognize her feelings so we dont really need someone introduced just for drama.....

Welp who knows maybe shes one of those cool friends that will actually help Asahi realize her feelings and help move things along ? I certainly hope thats the case i cant take another best friend thats secretly been gay and into the main character for years and decides to now go for it.

I want to have faith she'll help Asahi be more open about what she wants to do and push Hinako to realize that Yes its love.

Glad to see this come back after a very long 3 months.

Sigh .... I did find Hinako being self conscious about contact very cute cuz im a trashy simple man like that.

Tight friends she has there also glad that she had that convo with Ayano, indeed if you want to be with someone you just need to give it your best.

Also Hinako's jealousy is understandable with her character shes never loved someone and wanted to monopolize them so i guess it might be the first time she has such feelings?

Aggregator gang
Uwaaaaaaaah!!!! I just started reading this like a couple of hours ago!!! It's too good!!!!

I love everything about this!!! Now I want more!!!!

It's been a while since I've been so excited when reading a manga like this.

seeing this new girl instilled both fear and primal rage within me

Aggregator gang
That talk about being afraid of hurting the people you love striked me deep. This manga man

so anyone know what shes trying to say? is this just her being in denial? because she just said she's consumed by one sided feelings and now shes like i wish this could be love, that's contradictory.

Ah right, "I wish this could be love", like the margarine brand "could it be butter?"
They are a pair that had never experienced love, of course when love strikes they won't be sure if it's love.
This is very spot on.

This chapter is showing some early symptoms of cliche tropes, nothing bad yet though.

Can we please lock two weirdos in one room for a month and have a book about Subaru???
Subaru is the most sane here.

Ah yes the third person that triggers jealousy and causes person one to realize they are in love with person two

Users who are viewing this thread