Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I've Had Enough

Dex-chan lover
Asahi should go to culinary school and specialize in donuts and then she and Hinako can open up a nice little lesbian donut shop

Welp, it was worth waiting for this chapter!
Thanks so much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
I love these sisters. You cant run away. I WILL!!!

Now if only they could stop abusing Fuuka. Girl took three clean hits just this chapter

Dex-chan lover
It seem like the sis and the friend have some flag to form a side ship. little sis even seem like have a secret crush on the childhood friend all this time. Usually i don't mind the side ship. forced, cliche, but everybody happy. but that bugging me so much.
Especially the conflict of her scarified her future for the little sis have been build up all this time and this ship would ruin it.
I mean, this also mean this conflict about her sister can't not live her live because of her is not only what the little sis all care about. She actually have different motive behind this: If t her sister to moving on and find someone. them childhood friend will finally give up on her sister. man, focus more on the actual conflict, Or at least resoled it first before this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit bad for Fuuka, I mean, who doesn't know what it's like to have an unrequited love? But on the other hand, she pretty much dug her own grave.

@Tcof
I feel like Subaru is too straight forward for that level of manipulation. So far we've seen that she speaks her mind, even when it's about personal matters or relationship matters, often taking Hinako by surprise by her directness. If she was interested in Fuuka, I think she'd just say it. I could be wrong, but if a Subaru x Fuuka ship does sail, I think it'll feel really awkward.

Fed-Kun's army
You're not allowed to run away, I will!😂

Subaru said what needed to be said and when they've cooled off they can talk about it.

Google how to be straightforward and say to your crush: I want to have you all to myself

A.k.a
Stop being a useless lesbian 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread