Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I've Had Enough

Aggregator gang
Wow, I feel like it's been a lot since I read last chapter. Thanks for the translations!

It was a good chapter, they are working on one of the main "obstacles" in the story, so that's good.
And the drawing is cute as always!

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze What manipulation ? her sis find a girl by herself. It doesn't require any deep action. The thing what her motive when support Hinako.
And if she really have the crush on the the lesbian friend, i can never see her motive is purely just for her sister live her life, no matter what excuse author come up with.
The only way to fix this is the blushing is her just feel at ease by a company's comfort and ship this two with their own separate ship

Dex-chan lover
Damn... why cant anyone say straight to Asahi that she giving up her life is making Subaru miserable when she also wants her beloved sister to live her life and be happy? Its so obvious... and whats the point of Hinako always remembering Subaru words from the very beginning if she never does much about it. I love this story but the slow progress is killing me. Lets not forget that even if Asahi problem is solved rn Hinako is still broken and hasnt dealt with her disgust of kissing and such at all.
Also, Fuuka isnt a bad girl so its sad to see her stuck on Asahi when theres a much more fun girl around that wants her.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this was heading toward Hinako realizing she’s asexual but homoromatic, but I suppose that’s too much to expect from a yuri manga...

"I´m a grown adult. Why do I have to get hurt over every little thing?" man, if this isn´t a mood lmao. Also that "crap" after the "ill be waiting for you" is so funny and sad at the same time, I love her. I love all of them actually haha. This is an amazing story, thank you so much for the chapter!!

"I´m a grown adult. Why do I have to get hurt over every little thing?"
Oh. My. God. Thats so me. My heart hurts because of many things often too. =(

I love this manga.

@elefantine97
hahahahaha, I laughed so hard because of your comment. =)

i feel bad for fuuka. imagine ur best friend from high school only asks to hang out when her 1st option is busy? that really sucks. she even forgot all about fuuka and didn’t think to notify her after the fight. asahi isn’t being a really good friend to fuuka i think

Users who are viewing this thread