Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon

omg this manga is super cute and at the same time manages to hit some serious topics really well.

@Tcof There are different levels of libido, for some is strongest and for others is weaker, not everyone gets horny over others easily, there is a movie called "but I'm a cheerleader" with a character like her, she rationalized her attraction towards women as "is normal to think women are cute, right?" and the thought of being sexually with a woman never occurred to her, I personally found it believable , and relatable to some extent.

the way this manga is going, I can see it dethroning bloom into you once it is finished..

Pretty rare when a manga sort of careens in from out of nowhere and it’s obvious from the jump that it’ll be a classic one day. They’d be smart to license it soon because the western gays will eat this shit up

What’s the scanlation turnaround on this bad boy? Hoping it wasn’t dropped

If they dropped it, shouldn’t they mention something about that, so another group could pick it up?

I literally imported the newest Yuri Hime to get the next chapter of this, even though my Japanese is not great.

It just me or was "Crescent Moon and Doughnuts" a more appealing name than "Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon"?

Users who are viewing this thread