Doujin Onna Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The leader of the circle at the next table was my ex-girlfriend (Usui Shio)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!!
I've definingly read most of these on dynasty, happy to see them on mangadex now :)

This one was probably my favorite out of the 5. It just seems like a realistic relationship, it's not like everything is over when u break up. You might stay friends or not, you can move on or not, and u might even date them again or not. It's all a natural process of falling in and out of love 😌😌

Dex-chan lover
These were decent stories. However I don't understand the suggestive tag since there wasn't any suggestive content.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!!
I've definingly read most of these on dynasty, happy to see them on mangadex now :)

This one was probably my favorite out of the 5. It just seems like a realistic relationship, it's not like everything is over when u break up. You might stay friends or not, you can move on or not, and u might even date them again or not. It's all a natural process of falling in and out of love 😌😌
I agree, this one felt like the most realistic story out of all of them. And imo would make a good full fledged series.

Users who are viewing this thread