Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
i wish mc at least gets massively fucked up so he don't close in on a stranger ever again lmao
i will remember this and if he does this dumbassery again in the future, i will diligently learn japanese and cyberbully the author.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it will be until this chimera issue is resolved, given how many breaks this manga has been taking this year :haa:

Note: I mean the raw/mangaka, not the TL team. Check the raw link on the main work page to see how crazy the schedule has been since the end of April.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, we're just sweeping the law of conservation of mass under the rug here... (sigh) Explains why they weren't eaten though.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is literally just walking into trouble despite knowing the place is crawling with enemies. But I guess his plot armour has immense values so he doesn't care.

Dex-chan lover
Knuckles don't hit harder if they're made out of a special material. They might if they use magic to power the hits, but otherwise they only need to be hard enough to not deform.

Yeah, just carelessly walk up to the shady figure in the dungeon full of monsters. What could possibly go wrong?

Double-page supporter
Enemy like
dio-jojo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread