Doumo, Suki na hito ni Horegusuri wo Iraisareta Majo desu

For those that read the novel version, they changed that awkward scene. Rose was literally in the water washing when Haiji comes across her and he was admiring her before panicking.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@SocialButterfly It seems you've read far greater novels so can you recommend something similar? I really like that novel but I don't know a lot of novels (except the popular ones) so I'd like it if you can help me find better ones
PS: this is not meant to be sarcastic. I'm genuinely looking for a novel that's similar to this but still better.

@Mai_loves_icecream Depends because I mostly read the same genre over and over again 😄
And dont worry it didnt sound sarcastic at all lol. I could recommend you my favourits though:
1. Tearmoon Empire (Its hilarious and written really well and not as "cliche" (?) as this one. 3 books out atm gonna be more on later) + its my absolute favourite novel of all of them
Also a manga here on mangadex.org and its just as awesome.
2.I'm A spider so what - not sure if u are gonna like this one you might look at the manga on mangadex.org to determine if you would enjoy it. Isekai with zero romance atm (I have a feelings its gonna be forever though cause mc is dense and has little interest in anything, but its really funny)
3. I'm Only a Stepmother But My Daughter Is Just So Cute! - gonna release in March but you can read like the first 20 chapters online and they are absolutely awesome. If you like this manga/novel you will love this one for sure. Super fluffy
4. The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Enjoyed this one and its good and like this one in a way and again fluffly and cute but its really not that deep if you get my drift 😀
Something to enjoy but dont expect that much from the story + has a manga you can read here
5. Ascendance of a Bookworm - Bought it some days ago and I enjoy it but I didnt get far. I just heard its really good and it also has an anime & Manga so..you could try them and if they catch your fancy you might try it? It's probably not as fluffly as this one it's mainly about books and worldbuilding so who knows :p

@SocialButterfly Ooh I love tearmoon empire so much that I bought and read all the three books. Infact, the fourth volumes's supposed to come out on my birthday hehe. I haven't read the spider one because I'm waiting for the anime to be fully released before I pick it up. The stepmother one is new. I haven't read it, it looks something I'll like, and the book is coming out soon. This one's perfect. Thanks! Unfortunately, I've already read the other two as well since they're fairly popular but thanks for the recommendation!

@Mai_loves_icecream How about Overlord then?
Otherwise: Obsessions of an Otome Gamer: Elementary School Years, I refuse to be your Enemy (though I didnt like that one much the MC was really meh), The Extraordinary, the Ordinary, and SOAP! (which is so-so in my opinion), In the Land of Leadale (Has a manga here but theres no romance?), Deathbound Duke's Daughter (has romance but later on, has a Manga but I think the manga kinda looks mediocre), Bibliophile Princess (didnt like that one though cause the ML is a dickhead in my opinion) and you probably already know Bakarina - cause everyone does.
But yeah I also look forward to the stepmother one the most, they said they would also add the promo for it into the book 🙂

... it would be cool if they uploaded more than once a month but.. I don't have the raws, a translator, nor can I redraw it, so I guess fair enough, maybe

Fed-Kun's army
Hello, I am a witch, I am under the water, please help me, ooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread