Douse Suterareru no nara, Saigo ni Suki ni Sasete Itadakimasu

the first 5ish chapters were kinda weird but after it gets a bit nteresting.
Id say a 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Art is top tier, story is abit dumb and just going in a round because they dont want to be honest to themselves.
But segs tot

UWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SEGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Double-page supporter
I think all the rape they did together might have soured their relationship a tad....

Fed-Kun's army
A bunch of dumbass MCs that couldn't communicate until blood had to be drawn... 7/10, cuz at least they slightly communicated with one another in the story.

Exciting! I wish Crown Prince had turned the tables during the nonconsensual sex, but the fact he got back at her at all was great. The story is nonsensical but the characters' anxiety/fear/hope/etc tied to the sex is realistic.

I have to say I admire the translator for sticking with this story through all the insane bullshit they spout. "It's all my fault, for not trusting my cheating fiance when I know he's meeting his cheating partner, in the middle of the night, without a word to me." "Let me run away through a forest filled with assassins that are aiming for me to be alone!"
I- I can't even.

For what it's worth, the way he goes about this and the ways he forces her to stay with him are super scummy. He was a piece of crap that doesn't deserve her, and ultimately uses abusive means to keep her even still. Don't look for men like this.

Users who are viewing this thread