Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
So we are finally at the end of the series.. both couples like each other so that’ll end their plot soon.. I don’t see how the mangaka will be able to continue the series without the plot.. a) focus on another couple
B) actually have plot with the OG couple working as a couple

Dex-chan lover
gveYMpNP_o.png

Dex-chan lover
So we are finally at the end of the series.. both couples like each other so that’ll end their plot soon.. I don’t see how the mangaka will be able to continue the series without the plot.. a) focus on another couple
B) actually have plot with the OG couple working as a couple
They'll both just hide it from each other. Manga has turned into that other manga about being turned down in a dream. Same exact thing now.

Dex-chan lover
So, Yuzu gave up because she didn't want to bother explaining how she felt. That's just sad. :cry:

Dex-chan lover
I kinda felt it coming but Yuzu was in love since day one that‘s soooooo cute :qq:

Fed-Kun's army
Yuzu makes so much more sense now 😭 as a young queer girl I'd be horrified of getting caught up in my feelings and interpreting Minamis affections as romantic, the obliviousness is a lesbian defense mechanism 💀
I feel like comments complaining about Yuzu not being more persistent are forgetting this, it's a big deal challenging the status quo of such an important friendship!

THE GASP I LET OUT. IT WAS MUTUAL ALL ALONG /&=$#//&
this turned into the mutual pining oblivious idiot couple trope that I ADORE

Users who are viewing this thread