Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
for a bit my interest in this manga was waning but ive been really liking it since the yuzu piney reveal !!!

Dex-chan lover
was it worth it reading this chapter if it is meaning knowing I can’t read the next. Was it worth feel the despair which comes with this relentless yearning.

this happens every time read this.

1 chapter comes out (got an idea of what was going and everything else will come back once I start reading it)

2 remember how good it was after the first few pages.

3 after finishing the chapter we are once more swamped with regret burdened by longing untold, the agony of time will now rest upon our shoulders. Till we forget, forced to push the story back far into the reses of our brain so we can once more suspend this dreadful longing.

4 Thus repeating the circle once more hiding within our own blessed ignorance blind to truth of our endless longing for more.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I’m really starting to like this manga, at first I didn’t like how it was going but then now the way yuzu is stepping tf up she is my favorite. I love how bold she is even though her thoughts makes it seems like she a scaredy-cat.
for fucks sakes get some glasses there is NO PROGGRESS their arw back to how they were but now we know she likes her back!

LIKE MOVE ON ALREADY! i wanna progress the flufly one sided crush was confirmed to be mutual! now GET ON ALREADY!

Double-page supporter
for fucks sakes get some glasses there is NO PROGGRESS their arw back to how they were but now we know she likes her back!

LIKE MOVE ON ALREADY! i wanna progress the flufly one sided crush was confirmed to be mutual! now GET ON ALREADY!
I mean yeah I totally agree that’s why I’m starting to like yuzu because she’s the one who’s going to be more flirty and her actions will start to show more to Minami that she likes her. If we going to be honest it’s going to be Minami who holds us back because she slow asf, can’t take crucial hints, not as bold as yuzu. Even though yuzu is kinda similar but she’s more bolder idfk i just like yuzu boldness ok

Dex-chan lover
This is cute and painful at the same time 😭
Just please don't end the manga when they finally got together, we want to see them being a couple, not just becoming one.

Dex-chan lover
hmm yuzu doesnt really make much sense this ch. gets embarrassed about being wiped down yet a few ch ago she literally offered (and then did) take a bath with MC with no shines of embarrassment whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
She's spent, like, half a decade teaching herself to hide her feelings for Minami, so, in her right mind, she's able to act like she isn't embarassed or flustered by things like taking a bath with her. But, clearly, her fever meant she had less control over her emotions than usual, so the emotions she experience were much more on the surface.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie the end of this ch annoyed the hell out of me LOL

but looks like its almost there

great ch nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread