Doutei Yuusha no Harem Maou Toubatsuki - Ch. 1

Supporter
Oh look an utterly generic brain dead hero with a harem of circling vultures. It's been a while...
The publication may be listed as 2024, but reading the contents felt like
FjGecNyX0AA32mo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
it does seem like villain/hentai setup for the hero's 'powers' to come from his virginity and he'd be rendered powerless after losing it (wouldn't be surprised if that was done in female focused hentai too lol)

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: The elf queen should have been the one seducing the hero because the hero is actually an avid believer of Flat Is Justice.
:meguusmug:
We all know that's not true. Only criminals like flat chests.

Dex-chan lover
People, this author will not give you what you want. "virgin" is in the title so he's probably going to stay that way. Leave now.
WEAKLING! ARE WE NOT HERE TO OGLE PRETTY WOMEN? YOUR BLUE BALLS AND YELLOW BELLY BETRAY YOU! GREATER MEN THAN THEE HAVE ENDURED AND ENJOYED SUCH WORKS AS THESE FOR MANY YEARS! GO BACK TO THE HENTAI MINES WHERE YOU BELONG! IF I MUST, I ALONE SHALL STAY TO WITNESS THE BROWN GIRL AMONG THE HAREM'S IMPOTENT ANTICS! UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

edit: damn, none of you lads had the bravery to tell me that I mistyped "yellow belly" as "yellow bellow" lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread