Doutei Yuusha no Harem Maou Toubatsuki - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Question do all guys really hate flat? Or is it because a lot of woman we see reality medium. Or is it because people associate flat chest with loli? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yup, I see only attempts of taking his V-card while cat fighting... I say like 50 chapters of traveling and even demons will try to R' him for the story to end with a open ending of marriage and a smile of friendship
Nah, it wont even get an ending, the story will probably drag more and more as it goes on and after several years it will stop releasing.

Bruh is this gonna be another erotica manga where the MC is afraid to touch women?

Dex-chan lover
STAY STRONG MY COMRADE, DO NOT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION!
Also, flat is justice as well.

Dex-chan lover
circling vultures
1713819294124859.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The good news is that they explained the plot pretty early: everyone wants to fuck the Hero because by virtue of being the Hero, he has totes political power (even though he's just a noob right now). So if they get him to stay, then their country becomes a political powerhouse.

I salute you, Hero 🫡 Your life is going to be challenging from now on. And it's not the Demon Lord you have to worry about (inb4 Demon Lord is a woman).

Dex-chan lover
... Is anyone going to mention the abnormally tiny necks?

And before any redditor-type fedora heads come at me, I understand that there is a lot of "deformities" in contemporary manga style. That ain't one of them. At least not that small.

Dex-chan lover
People, this author will not give you what you want. "virgin" is in the title so he's probably going to stay that way. Leave now.
Yeah, I figured it out when I saw that title, one of those pointless fanservice-y mangas that'll run dry in 5-10 chapters or even less, and keep the status-quo just because. Not gonna waste time on it.

Dex-chan lover
Question do all guys really hate flat? Or is it because a lot of woman we see reality medium. Or is it because people associate flat chest with loli? 🤔
I quite like them, though not exclusively. I also don't think they're a rarity.

Dex-chan lover
Many Men (including me) love all bobs great and smol.

Dex-chan lover
no, fix your english and no. think for yourself a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread