Doutei Yuusha no Harem Maou Toubatsuki

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I've only read the description and this already a no for me. Just more slop for the masses.

Dex-chan lover
So, chapters of nothing but blue balling with possible payoff in the last chapter. I'll wait until it's finished, unless it gets axed.

Exactly what we need yet another totally worthless makeshift japanese self insert coward and total waste of space not to mention an insult to the male species.

Wow, another Jap male afraid of sex, stop the fucking presses...

No shit right.. look we get it japan has the most massive collection of worthless super beta bitcb male population on the planet but for fucks sake stop it with this shit cause it's an insult to all the other men around the world.. just cause japan males do the opposite from the rest of the world doing all they can to see if they can make it thru multiple lifetimes being a perma-virgins like it's something to be proud of to the point we get endless pathetic ball-less loser mc in manga/anime beta bitch losers like they are advertising how worthless and sad they are.

Another fake harem
Thank you finally. When will these basement dwelling permavirgin cowards understand it's not a harem if nobody is getting their freak on... no it's just some super betaish loser with plot forced affection from chicks who would literally throw up IRL just from glancing at the disgusting creeper target audience.

No shit right.. look we get it japan has the most massive collection of worthless super beta bitcb male population on the planet but for fucks sake stop it with this shit cause it's an insult to all the other men around the world.. just cause japan males do the opposite from the rest of the world doing all they can to see if they can make it thru multiple lifetimes being a perma-virgins like it's something to be proud of to the point we get endless pathetic ball-less loser mc in manga/anime beta bitch losers like they are advertising how worthless and sad they are.
bro

Dex-chan lover
Despite this being complete garbage....

Tan-skinned, Short Haired, Small-Medium Breast Tomboys' are where it's at 😭😭😭💢💢

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the amount of effort that went into this is in the negatives.

Aggregator gang
what drives a person to start writing a manga only to come up with something thats been done exactly like that but better a thousand times before?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
the cover has asanagi's eyes and butcha-u's facial structure. wonder if this artist took inspiration from them :)

So why tf this has 7.60 rating, i already have my doubt from the cover so i checked this place and i know my suspicion is correct

Users who are viewing this thread