Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Ch. 11 - Lewd Bride Battle Royal!!

Contributor
the comment pages at the end never fail to crack me up 😆

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 Page 19 the word "absorbed" is misspelled. Why do I get the feeling that the mark is going to get revealed during the test of courage? That credit page is truly a work of art every time. Thanks for the translations & Happy New Year.

@ker0 page 5, it should be "Can I ask you to only do my back", it's missing the "ask" and "to"

Dex-chan lover
@OrangeZeus @FStubbs
Anyone but Ms. rapist (Estelle), is fine by me. Also, brain dead MC: "omg! I'm so turned on and nervous around the girl that was trying to forcibly have her way with me!".

Dex-chan lover
Estelle is kind of growing on me since she (unlike certain other haremettes in other manga I could mention) at least had a somewhat better excuse and the decency to apologize after what she did

Eh to me Estelle is best girl *because* of what she did... But eh female on male non con is my fetish as long as there's no butt stuff or ball torture involved... I wonder if this series will last long enough for us to see the MC actually grow into a genuine equal to these girls in terms of skills/abilities. Or will it end or get axed while he's still in a trainee / apprentice role compared to them...

Fed-Kun's army
I bet coco is pouring magic everytime so the seal is still absorbing her Mana. She will be exhausted later I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
He had the mark since birth, right? Just flash a baby picture and call it a birthmark and then, problem solved?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, my best hope for this is for an actual harem end so all the girls are happy.

Users who are viewing this thread