Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Ch. 9 - Special Training!

"For the being"
I swear i read it as "For the time being" untill i realize its not.
It seem my auto correct cell is still working.

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about ranking/popularity, their faces look the same anyway

The characters are so forgettable that i thought there were actually 5 main wahmen

Why are you guys so concerned about character development? 🤔

These characters are plenty developed. So much plot in this story.

Dex-chan lover
@versub Yah. I always confuse Coco with the Female Knight (can't remember her name) when they were wearing their casual cloth.

Also, that boy deserved to be punched for playing stupid mobile games while walking. I really hate those people and really want to punch myself sometime.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Btw, does anyone know for sure whether Monika is part cat, wolf or fox? I'm leaning towards fox considering her hair color. Seems Coco should've considered the ramifications of her prank a little more. Granted Monika would be embarrassed, but considering the MC is the son of a hero with the hero's mark along with the lucky pervert skill which means he'd definitely be part of the shenanigans. In any case, I somehow doubt the other three would let her spend at least a couple days and a night with him on the school camp.

Fed-Kun's army
the redhead is hiding something, obviously she wouldn't be in the cover if she doesn't have a backstory or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Nicee! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Now THIS is the proper way to deal with bullies: kick them in the face, beat them up, and leave them unconscious in the street. Monika handled that situation perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread