Douyara Boku no Hanayome wa Onna Kishidan na you de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Female knight, struggle and fight!

Aggregator gang
Another failson manga about a boring nobody who gets chased by golddiggers because of his lineage. Wonderful. The only people who fantasize about this shit are the ones who could never see themselves actually getting a girl to like them by doing something other than lucking out.

@korewasubarashii Probably because ever other generic isekai artist draws the exact same way. Low detail, hardly any shading, sameface characters, direct angles with flat backgrounds, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Find [A] woman
Okay, ending not gonna be any of the girls and will be some random woman huh

Group Leader
Imagine not even being bothered to join spreads

Absolutely based

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, this bring back the old school harem manga we had before the isekai genre even exist

the black haired girl. immediately pick the black haired girl. the ara ara~ is strong with the black haired girl.

81azj4jz1j951.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of a more difficult obstacle on the path of becoming a ruler than having to court a wimpy manga romcom protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the "girls suddenly appear outta nowhere and you have to choose one as your fiance" trope was already dead

Well it has a smut tag tho, so maybe would enjoy this

Aggregator gang
Could have had the MC just win the lottery, then get swarmed by the neighborhood thots

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the translator understands the mysteries of life.

Contributor
kind of disappointed that they came from another instead of the world being a modern-day fantasy one.

Users who are viewing this thread